The tenth annual IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS) will be held both in-person in Austin, TX and virtually on 3 - 5 October 2022.
As part of the program of CNS 2022, a limited number of workshops are planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim will be to provide an international forum for researchers to present their early research results and share experiences focused on specific research areas.
Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to network security. All papers accepted by the workshops will be published in the CNS 2022 Proceedings and will be included in IEEExplore. All workshops will be held on 5 October 2022.
WORKSHOP PROPOSAL FORM
A proposal to organize a workshop can be submitted in PDF and should contain the following information:
(1) Workshop title
(2) A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics and dates)
(3) Why is the topic area important
(4) Expected contributors and target audience
(5) Organizing committee (chairs, list of potential TPC members)
(6) Proposed format and agenda
(7) Plan for workshop advertising and publicity (including workshop URL)
(8) Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)
Workshop proposals must be sent by e-mail to the Workshop co-chairs Yao Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Z. Berkay Celik (email@example.com)
- Workshop Proposal Submission Due: 10 June 2022
- Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Proposals: 20 June 2022
- Preliminary CFP to Be Published for Workshops: 26 June 2022
- Paper Submission Deadline for the Workshops: 26 July 2022
- Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Papers: 21 August 2022
- Final Paper Submission for Workshops: 5 September 2022
- Workshop: 5 October 2022
- Z. Berkay Celik, Purdue University, USA
- Yao Liu, University of South Florida, USA